Sunday, October 2, 2011

PLAYLIST | Rose Alley Ale House | 10.1.11

9:30pm
Curtis Mayfield - Tripping Out
Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
George Benson - Gonna Love You More
A Tribe Called Quest - Get A Hold
Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
Next - Too Close
Arrested Development - Tennessee
A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
Talib Kweli - The Blast
Rick James - Mary Jane
Busta Rhymes - Woo-Hah!! Got You All In Check
10:00pm
Slum Village - Fall In Love
De La Soul - The Bizness (w/Common)
The Roots - Distortion to Static
The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
Leon Haywood - I Want'a Do Something Freaky to You
Biggie - One More Chance Feat. Faith Evans
Blackstreet - No Diggity (feat. Dr. Dre)
Jay-Z feat Amil & Ja Rule - Can I Get A
Outkast - So Fresh
Billy Squier - The Stroke
David Bowie - Fame
De La Soul - I Am I Be
Geto Boys - My Mind Playin' Tricks on Me
Warren G & Nate Dogg - Regulate
Michael Mcdonald - I Keep Forgettin'
A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
Biggie - Juicy
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Kings Of Leon - Sex on Fire
11:00pm
Black Eyes Peas - My Humps
Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned I Think She Knows
Wu Tang - Gravel Pit
Outkast - The Way You Move
LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch
Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction
Eric B. & Rakim - Paid in Full
Wyclef Jean ft R Kelly n Canibus - Gone Till November
50 Cent - 21 Questons
Jay-Z - Change Clothes - Dirty
Ol' Dirty Bastard feat Kelis - Got Your Money
House of Pain - Jump Around
Kriss Kross - Jump
L.L. Cool J - Around the way girl
Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat
Snoop Dogg - Ain't No Fun
Pras ft. Mya & ODB - Ghetto Superstar
Erick Sermon - React
12:00am
Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang
Dawn Penn - You Don't Love Me
LMFAO ft Lauren Bennett and Goon Rock - Party Rock Anthem
Rihanna - S&M
The Killers - Rock It
Flo Rida ft T-Pain - Low
Beastie Boys - Brass Monkey
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
The Roots feat. Cody Chesnut - The Seed 2.0
Pharrell ft Jay Z - Frontin
Eric Sermon - Music
Truth Hurts Ft. Rakim - - Addictive
Ghostface Killah - Cher Che La Ghost
Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
Missy Elliott - Work It
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop
Mase feat Total - What You Want
Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg - The Next Episode
1:00am
Kanye West - All Falls Down
50 Cent - In Da Club
Luniz - I Got 5 On It
Black Rob - Whoa
Jay Z ft UGK - Big Pimpin
Collie Buddz - Come Around
Damian Marley - Welcome To Jamrock
Jay-Z - Hard Knock Life
Common - The Light
Drake Ft. T.I. and Swizz Beatz - Fancy
Kanye West - Flashing Lights
Snoop Dogg ft Pharrell - Drop It Like Its Hot
Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg - Nuthin But A G Thang
Naughty by Nature - OPP
Biz Markie - Just A Friend
END

No comments:

Post a Comment